Friday, March 20 6:38:00 am
If I were a month I would be:
November baby :)
If I were a day of the week I would be:
Sunday
If I were a time of day I would be:
24:11/night
If I were a planet I would be:
earth
If I were a sea animal I would be:
whale
If I were a direction I would be:
south east
If I were a piece of furniture I would be:
mirror
If I were a sin I would be:
sexy =D
If I were an emotion I would be:
emo =p
If I were a liquid I would be:
orange juice
If I were a stone, I would be:
no spcific =p
If I were a tree, I would be:
pokok mangga..pakn
If I were a bird, I would be:
owl..bcoz of my big eyes..lol
If I were a tool, I would be:
none
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:
red rose
If I were a kind of weather, I would be:
gloomy
If I were a mythical creature, I would be:
vampire?is dat 1?
If I were a musical instrument, I would be:
piano
If I were an animal, I would be:
whale
If I were a color, I would be:
Red
If I were an action, I would be:
whisper
If I were a vegetable, I would be:
spinach..hahah pakn ne
If I were a sound, I would be:
humming,ufo(tener)
If I were an element, I would be:
Lithium
If I were a car, I would be:
Volkswagen!!
If I were a song, I would be:
Let the music heal your soul-Bravo all stars
If I were a movie, I would be directed by:
steven spielberg
If I were a book, I would be written by:
Stephanie meyer
If I were an article of clothing, I would be:
myself
If I were a food, I would be:
ruti paun..hahaha
If I were a place, I would be:
italy
If I were a taste, I would be:
masam2 manis =p
If I were a scent, I would be:
smell of an armpit
If I were a word, I would be:
Love
If I were a body part I would be:
eye...my eyes are my asset
If I were a facial expression I would be:
moody
If I were a subject in school I would be:
english
If I were a cartoon character I would be:
garfield..im lazy
If I were a shape I would be a/an:
heart
If I were a number I would be:
no. 2